We LOVE Tom Tags at Bridge the Gap and we are delighted to be able to stock this fantastic visual aid.
- bring structure and routine to mornings and evenings at home
- help children remember exactly what they need to do and in what order
- visual routines avoid the need to repeat verbal instructions
- children know exactly what to expect when routine is clearly displayed
- Includes postage (UK only)
- 2 button holders (please specify any colour preferences in checkout notes)
- 20 blank buttons
- 20 symbol stickers plus 4 blanks
- get up, bedtime, get dressed, get undressed,
- wash, shower, bath, wash hands, use toilet (sitting), use toilet (standing)
- brush hair, brush teeth, breakfast, eat, drink
- get ready, go to school, homework, read, ipad/tablet
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
I Know what to Expect - Morning and Evening
SKU: TT IKW2E